Library Hours: 6:30 am-2:30 pm daily
- Students are encouraged to use the library during open hours to browse and check out books, as well as, search for reference materials, both hard copies and digital for curriculum needs.
- Students may check out up to FIVE books for a period of 3 weeks & renew as needed. Students can even email us to renew books) Leigh.email@example.com or Amy.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Overdue fines are .10 per day. (Report cards will be held if fines are not taken care of prior to report cards going out each 9 weeks)
- Printing is available for student use.
- Black and White printing is .10 per page
- Color printing is .50 per page
- Teachers may reserve the library and/or schedule research classes by contacting either Mrs. Inman or Mrs. Balducci.